We're talking about you.Barcelona Ɣ
- What did you ever hear to say?
- What should be the first question of every interview?
- Do you think that the first answer of any interviewee should be 'Sorry and thanks.'?
- Why interviews are usually interesting even if the answers tend to be predictable?
- Tell us something not predictable?
- Reading is overrated and the theater isn't artificial enought. What do you have to do to be an intellectual?
- The interviewees do not have faith. Why?
- If the photos steal the soul, the interviews, what do they steal?
- If I tell you that you don't know that you are a catalan independentist, what would you answer me?
- A man with a tie and another without a tie making them see that they fight. How would you summarize this last century?
- When was the last time you changed the world?
- They are finishing feminism in exchange for what?
- Is the truth a smokescreen?
- How would you start a reggeaton song?
- If there is any scientific study that demonstrates that science exists, why do they insist that we pay so much attention to them?
- When we all will think the same, why will we continue discussing?
- By the way, who are you?
- What does God's mother think?